EncorePro 510/520 – Designed to exceed expectations
Feel the difference with the EncorePro 510/520. The all-new over-the-head headset includes a range of the leading design features to enhance the performance of your customer service team.
The new design allows its user to ensure the microphone is placed correctly for the clearest conversation. Lighter weight and softer ear cushions create comfort for staff who need to be performing their best all day, every day. And with laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminum, this is the most durable EncorePro yet.
- Our lightest dedicated over-the-head model ever
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience
- Tactile and visual guidance mean the user can feel and hear ratchet clicks when the boom is moved into the proper range for optimum mic positioning
- Tuned wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard technology protects user from noise spikes and listening fatigue
- Metals employed structurally, not cosmetically, at key joints
- Unibody flexible boom and laser welding ensure maximum robustness
- Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and deskphone audio processors and direct connect cables
EncorePro headsets need a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to phone, or USB audio processor to connect to computer.
Vista M22 Audio Processor –
- The Vista M22 audio processor delivers precise levels of listening comfort. It allows for sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance. The Vista M22 also includes Clearline audio to improve call quality in all environments.
DA90 USB Audio Processor
- Compatible with all Plantronics quick disconnect-equipped headsets. The Plantronics DA90 is a high-performance USB audio processor with one-touch call, volume and mute controls. The DA90 also helps you meet noise at work regulations.